RHINO SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
The following are safety guidelines and recommendations for Rhino drivers and passengers:
• Drivers must be 16 years or older and have a valid motor vehicle license. Children under 16 should never drive a Rhino.
• To ride in a Rhino, a passenger must be tall enough to place both feet flat on the floorboard with his or her back against the seat back and be able to reach the passenger hand holds.
• Driver and passenger should always wear seatbelts and protective gear/clothing including: Helmet, Eye protection, Gloves, Over-the-ankle boots, Long sleeves and Long pants.
• Drivers and passengers should stay completely inside the vehicle at all times.
• Rhinos are designed for off-road use only. They should never be operated on public roads and paved surfaces should be avoided whenever possible.
• As with any motor vehicle, safety features are no substitute for driving responsibly. Avoid aggressive or reckless use of the Rhino.